Scrambled Eggs with Mushrooms and Onions
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 4 tablespoons diced onion
- 4 eggs
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and onions to pan and cook for about 2 minutes. Remove the vegetables and set aside. Wipe pan clean.
- Whisk eggs with salt and pepper until well blended.
- Pour eggs and vegetables into frying pan, stirring constantly over low heat. When eggs begin to get firm, add dill and continue stirring.
- When eggs have reached the desired degree of doneness, place on warm plates and serve immediately.
81 calories (7g protein, 2g carbohydrate, 5g fat, 148mg sodium) per serving